About the Company
- Company Name TRINUS, Inc.
- Representative Director Shinya Sato
- Established November 25, 2014
- Business Operations Sales & design of daily commodities, technology matching, consulting
- Capital JPY 65,985,000
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Hibiya Corporate Business Office-II
The Seibu Shinkin Bank, Toranomon Branch
Mizuho Bank, Ltd., Shibuya-chuo Branch
- Address SLACK SHIBUYA 903, 31-14 Sakuragaoka-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0031, JAPAN
- After graduating from the Faculty of Commerce at Waseda University, Shinya joined the Japanese investment bank Daiwa Securities SMBC (Currently Daiwa Securities) in 2003. Working at Daiwa Securities, Shinya performed roles in stock-listing support for unlisted venture companies, financial strategy advisory, alongside bond and stock issuance for listed firms. During his time at Daiwa Securities, Shinya was engaged in both management strategy for one year and external assignment at Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry for two years, where he engaged in the application of industrial revitalization methods as well. Joining Accenture in 2009, he was to spend four years working in the management, business strategy and support of domestic and foreign businesses, as well as financial institutions, government administration offices and NPOs. Shinya served as CSO&CFO at Linkers Corporation and founded TRINUS, Inc. in 2014.
- After graduating from the Information Engineering Department as post-graduate at The University of Tokyo, Tomohiro joined IBM Japan in 2005 engaging in the consulting, design and development for large scale systems. From 2008 onwards, he performed contract work for system development as well as starting up his own IT service management company XITYZ Inc. He does project planning at the same company for "Circle Square" made from 500,000 members. In 2014, Tomohiro joined TRINUS as a founding member and is today engaged in system development.